Do you want some tried-and-true hair care tips? Read here about the best tips and tricks for keeping your hair in good condition.
1) Treat your hair to a professional treatment once a month. It repairs your hair and leaves you relaxed after a nice head massage.
2) Wear a hat on hot summer days to prevent your hair from drying out.
3) Let your hair dry naturally after washing it without any product – the more often you do this the less damage you get.
4) Give your hair a treat with a tablespoon of olive oil and 1 beaten egg mixed together. Apply on hair and leave for 30 minutes. You’ll have the shiniest hair in town!
5) If you don’t have time to wash your hair, sprinkle some talcum powder into the roots of your hair to absorb the oil. This will give you an extra day of clean hair.
6) After a shower, blast your hair with cold water. The cold water after the warm shower will make your hair look shinier!
7) Use a leave in conditioner before going to the pools or swimming in the sea to stop it going frizzy.
8) Avoid brushing wet hair. This will cause the hair to stretch and finally break. Finger-dry, or use a wide-toothed comb instead of a brush to gently remove the knots.
9) Give your hair a hot oil moisturising treatment once a week.
10) Do a weekly intense condition treatment with a shower cap.